Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Vignobles Lacheteau Loire Valley 2019 Vouvray

 


Vignobles Lacheteau Loire Valley 2019 Vouvray, $10.99, 87 points, was a very light brass color and graying midway towards the rim.
Aromas of Mandarin zest, lemon oil, and dusty lime peel were good.
A light, maybe a shade heavier than light-bodied, and a not quite dry white wine that showed fair acidity and unobtrusive flavors reflective of the aromas was/is an apropos white table wine (a tasty tipple).
Finished tart and tangy, but a bit thin; alcohol was a mild 12%.
Paired fine with my fried Ipswich clams.

A side note: I was so busy I forgot that yesterday was my eleven years of wine blogging with 3724 posts; I'll have to pick-out a special wine to celebrate! :)  

INDEX of REVIEWED WINES

Copyright 2010-2021, All rights reserved, Dennis Tsiorbas
Template provided by Goggle Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment