Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Silverado Miller Ranch Napa Valley 2018 Sauvignon Blanc





Silverado Miller Ranch Napa Valley 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, $16.99-$22.99, 89 points, poured a light brass color with a yellow sheen.
Aromas began (cold) as rather simple, but evolved nicely with sweet hay, grass, orange zest, and hints of passion fruit and cinnamon.
Light crisp bodied white wine with good acidity, a well-balanced alcohol, and flavors of white pepper, ginger, melon rind, and sweet hay as the warming Sauvignon Blanc coalesced.
Finished long on the trailing palate, and paired fine with my sautéed Atlantic sea scallops.

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2020
 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I generally like Silverado's SB, it's just that I think past vintages have been better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V-girl: Yup! This was my least favorite vintage.
      I love it when I agree with you, Obi Wanda Kenobi! ;)

      Delete