Monday, December 5, 2011

Cartlidge & Browne Dancing Crow2009 Sauvignon Blanc


 

Cartlidge And Browne Dancing Crow 2009 Sauvignon Blanc, $9.00-$15.00, 88 points, is simply a very nice, crisp, refreshing, and fish friendly wine. 
As many of you know Sauvignon Blanc is the "Mother" of Cabernet Sauvignon, but I would never have guessed it.
This "Dancing Crow" is the most Lime-like Sauvignon Blanc I've tasted; with hints of lemon, the light yellow color, and proper acidity all lead to a satisfying and inexpensive wine for refreshment or with your meal. I had this wine with Conch and Scallops. 
Sorry I don't remember where I bought this; Todd, if you remember selling this, please let me know.



Index-of-reviewed-wines


Copyright 2011 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment