Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Silverado Napa Valley 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon

 


Silverado Napa Valley 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon, $46.36-$62.99, 93 points, poured an opaque ruby red with a broad clear meniscus and clinging fat legs.
Good aromas of floral notes were accented with ripe black fruit and cardamom.
It's been more than six years since I've had a Silverado Cab and for the life of me, I don't know why, except that there's just so many wines to taste and three surgeries have hindered indulging my wine tasting in general. This 2019 was wonderful, soft yet supportive, tasty but complex, and rich though not overly expensive (As a more or less average wine drinker I like to keep the cost under $50.00).
Finished long on cayenne pepper, iron, plums, anise, and a big but balanced 14.6% alcohol.
Paired perfectly with my meatballs and spaghetti.

2019 California Cabernet Sauvignon wines tasted

INDEX of REVIEWED WINES

Copyright 2010-2024, all rights reserved, Dennis Tsiorbas
Template provided by Google Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment