Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Cline Contra Costa County 2017 Mourvèdre Rosé




Cline Contra Costa County 2017 Mourvèdre Rosé, $9.34-$10.99, 87 points, was a deep salmon red color.
Smells were a profuse strawberry with a floral vibe.
Medium-bodied with good acidity and a tender touch of tannin managed well the hint of residual sugar and flavors of strawberry and blood orange.
Finished fair on hints of Red dragon fruit, cinnamon, and a balanced 13.5% alcohol.
Paired fine with my spicy tostadas.

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2018 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

4 comments:

  1. I cannot keep enough Cline Viognier in my refrigerator to keep Vinomaker happy. Although the 2017 is not as good as the 2016. Have not seen this rosé - I must find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VG; The only vintage of the Cline Viognier (2011) I've tasted was a high QPR wine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paid $8.99 for it on Thursday, can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete