Friday, April 29, 2016

Jolie-Pitt & Perrin Miraval Côtes de Provence 2015 Rosé






Jolie-Pitt And Perrin Miraval Côtes de Provence 2015 Rosé, $16.99-$27.99, 92 points, poured a beautifully delicate Peach Rosé.
Aromatic strawberry, watermelon, and wet stone were excellent.
Light, crisp, mouth-watering acidity, and flavors marked by hints, hints of guava, strawberry, lime, and watermelon rind were also excellent.
Finished long on the trailing palate, quite dry, an accommodating 13% alcohol, and a hint of white pepper.

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2016 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

 

4 comments:

  1. I have long wondered about this wine...may have to try it for novelty sake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I looked around for the 2015, and after checking several stores, finally located this one; I usually, and have in the past avoided this wine because I thought the bottle was a gimmick, but I was very pleased! I doubt you'll be disappointed!

      Delete
  2. Wow, Nice blog about wine. I have no more idea about wine, but recently I got a blog named a unique way to enjoy the best wine tasting tours of Bordeaux. Really, I enjoyed a lot by reading this. If you are looking for a relaxed way to enjoy an amazing wine tasting experience in one of the most beautiful places on earth, then you must go for a visit to that place. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RY: Thanks for commenting, and I'll keep your recommendation in mind.

      Delete