Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving inevitably leads to Christmas well-wishes, and sometimes well wrapped wines!

 
 
Thanksgiving leads
to Christmas and giving.
 
 


Inbound to content, idea to substance, and gratitude to realization is my whimsical way of wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving, and a looking forward to Christmas or "Festivus for the rest of us." 
As for the NHWM blog, I hope to taste many-a faithful American Cabernet Sauvignon wine in offering gift suggestions, but if you're in a hurry, included here is my Cab Index of wines, including 28 different American Cabs almost exclusively bought in New Hampshire, tasted and reviewed in 2015 already.
Yes, I still love Christmas music, and if you are like me, you'll love this song, especially if you have little ones; I heard this new Christmas song yesterday, and I just adore it.


 
Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

 

4 comments:

  1. Festivus? I got a lot of problems with you Tsiorbas, and now you're gonna hear about them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Turkey Day! Good selection of Cabs.

    ReplyDelete