Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wine Theft Is In The Top Ten Of Shoplifted Items




 With wine being at the top of shoplifted items, please be advised that topping my list of abominations is thievery. Don't be a thief.
  Some are quibbling whether it's number one or number 10, but whatever position, just remember: The wine thief can put a wine boutique out of business; why not just ask if there's something you might do for the vintner to score a bottle; be a man/woman, not a jackass!

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know that people shoplifted wine, but then again I suppose most things can be shoplifted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG, I hear that, look at how this bottle sticks out of my coat, but not being a honed thief, I have to assume that where there's a will there's a way!

      Delete