Monday, January 12, 2015

2013 Finale of Cali Sauvignon Blanc






  With good friends, fun, and good food I'm closing (depleting) the 2013 vintage tasting of my cool cluster of Cali Sauvignon Blanc wines. After tasting these gems, which I purchased today, and which I think are the last to arrive here in New Hampshire, I will have tasted, since last January, upwards of forty 2013 Cali SB wines, and comparing them one against the others was often a welcome, but daunting task (someone has to do it).
  Hopefully, for those interested, I'll have the 2013 Neal SB reviewed tomorrow and the remainder to be added later in the month.
  California certainly out-does itself with its masterful production of this varietal, and you almost can't go wrong picking blindfolded a Cali SB for pairing with anything from the sea, but once again, I love these wines with almost any dessert as well; heck, I'll drink them with chicken, pork, cheeses, and I love them with almost any nut! Only you can decide for yourself, but having fun exploring wine, especially with good friends, is always a treat.
Cheers!

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

4 comments:

  1. Had the Round Pond a few months ago and it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG: You've got me thinking: Maybe, if I like the RP (not Robert Parker) like you did, I'll score it "fantastic" ;-)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic would be a good review :)

    ReplyDelete