Sunday, January 25, 2015

Wine and three days of snow!


With 18-25 inches of snow and high winds, wine, red wine is in order; so, today I stocked up!





Okay, okay, okay! Snow is beautiful! Saturday's 3-4 inches of the white stuff was just right for a beautiful January Sunday drive to pick-up some red wines for the long haul!

 












 
Three days later, and yup, it's still snowing; ouch! However, being stuck indoors I made my first video, rudimentary though it is: 
 






 


Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger
 

3 comments:

  1. 1-2 feet expected here. Stay warm, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. VG: I posted this on FB, and some encouraged me do more, but it's not my forte! Thank you though!

      Delete