Monday, April 9, 2012

Rodney Strong Sonoma County 2010 Chardonnay




Rodney Strong Sonoma County 2010 Chardonnay, $11.04-$14.99, 88 points, is a very bright, but faint lime color.
Gentle melon and lichee nut with hints of citrus make up the good aroma.
A light to medium body with fair acidity carries hints of pleasant melon and muted tart citrus, and a fair, but faint finish of tangerine.

The number of Rodney Strong wines that accounts for a smart six bottle "earth friendly" 15% off list of wines, builds toward a highly recommend collection of good and inexpensive wines.



Index-of-reviewed-wines


Copyright 2012 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this review with us, I'm definitely going to have to try this. I came across your blog while I was looking at sonoma county vacation rentals online for my upcoming vacation. Reading your review has me even more excited to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MB7, glad that took the time to comment, and I sure hope you'll let me know how your trip went. Also would be interested in any wine comments you might want to share,
      Sincerely,
      Dennis

      Delete