Friday, March 1, 2019

Wine closures and screw the twist-off caps!



Wine closures and screw the twist-off caps!

This post is really about my first Ardea Seal Wine Stopper.


What wine blogger isn't fascinated with wine enclosures?
If you haven't heard of the Ardea Seal, here is a closer look:




This is a high-tech enclosure by Giala Group (1999), and was designed to compete with cork (we've heard that before).

Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2019 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

2 comments:

  1. Erm, I'm a wine blogger and I am fascinated with bottle-stoppers, but I haven't come across this one.
    (Did spot at least five 'Oakville' in your photo.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG: I'm still impressed when a winery is so serious about their wines that they use a 60mm cork.
      Oh, and who has a bit of Sherlock Holmes now?
      Thanks for all your comments. :)

      Delete