Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Bella Vino is closing!


I'm very sorry that Bella Vino is closing, as Paula is THE most friendly and cooperative vintner I know; she and her fine boutique will be missed.
Sincerely,
Dennis




July 24, 2012 
News from Bella Vino
Hi Everyone,


I have some news I need to share with all of you. It is bittersweet news and not easy for me to tell you. Because of a number of reasons that are mainly personal I need to close Bella Vino. Owning this shop for 5 years – 2 1/2 in Londonderry and 2 1/2 in Windham – has been an amazing experience. Not many people get to say they can drink on their job!! I have learned so much on this wonderful journey. The one thing that has made my decision to close difficult is that I am going to miss all of you. The best part of my job is all of the great friends I have made. But we still have some time together. Bella Vino will be open until the end of August. And we have one more great wine tasting planned. On Thursday August 2, Patrick and Sheila will be here pouring some “customer favorite” wines. All wine that is being poured at that tasting will be 15% off. So mark your calendar and I will send more information regarding the tasting next week.


We are selling everything at Bella Vino. All our lights, tables, mirrors, etc. We are selling all the beautiful wine racks! So if you are interested in building a wine cellar or know someone who might be I’d be happy to get you details.


Here are our inventory specials:


10% off all wine and beer
15% off a case of wine
10% off all food
20% off all gifts – never too early to shop for the holidays!!


If there is a special wine that you are going to miss and would like me to order you a case – just let me know – there will be a 15% discount.


We will not have a formal wine tasting this week but I will have some bottles open to sample – so if you want to stop in – I’d be happy to see you.


I look forward to seeing you soon.


Until Then – Cheers


 Paula
www.bellavinonh.com 
4 Cobbetts Pond Rd - Unit 4, Windham, NH 03087 ~ (603)-893-8466


You have subscribed to these Emails.
If you want to change your settings or unsubscribe please visit:
http://bellavinonh.com/blog/?page_id=5&code=f3b18cd39dcdbb3f0daef7940abb3f1c&addr=settermannh%40aol.com&

No comments:

Post a Comment