Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving inevitably leads to Christmas well-wishes, and sometimes well wrapped wines!

 
 
Thanksgiving leads
to Christmas and giving.
 
 


Inbound to content, idea to substance, and gratitude to realization is my whimsical way of wishing all a Happy Thanksgiving, and a looking forward to Christmas or "Festivus for the rest of us." 
As for the NHWM blog, I hope to taste many-a faithful American Cabernet Sauvignon wine in offering gift suggestions, but if you're in a hurry, included here is my Cab Index of wines, including 28 different American Cabs almost exclusively bought in New Hampshire, tasted and reviewed in 2015 already.
Yes, I still love Christmas music, and if you are like me, you'll love this song, especially if you have little ones; I heard this new Christmas song yesterday, and I just adore it.


 
Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

 

4 comments:

  1. Festivus? I got a lot of problems with you Tsiorbas, and now you're gonna hear about them!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Turkey Day! Good selection of Cabs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG, did you have Turkey or Beef Stroganoff?

      Delete