Saturday, August 1, 2015

Pistachio Nuts, The Food That Pairs With All Wines



  I eat pistachio nuts all the time, and I drink wine all the time;  it's no surprise that I pair the two, but what amazes me is just how well pistachios go with all (a little hyperbole) varietals of wine. When I find a varietal that doesn't pair with pistachios, I'll let you know!
  If you have a similar food/wine pairing, please let me know!


Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2015 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. VG: You live in Pistachio country, and you should know. :)

      Delete
  2. Never thought to have the with wine though, (usually put them in my farro).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG: "farro" do you eat that in different ways, i.e. dry like granola or maybe as a cereal?

      Delete