Friday, July 8, 2016

Elvio Tintero Langhe 2014 Arneis




Elvio Tintero Langhe 2014 Arneis, $7.64-$8.99, 87 points, was a bright glossy gold color.
Smells of wet stone and lemon meringue were okay.
Light-bodied with crisp acidity and a straight flavor profile of lemon zest and stony minerality, though rather simple, was unobtrusive and tasty.
Finished long on hints of lime, tart lemon zest, lively ginger notes, and a well-integrated 13% alcohol.
Paired without fault with my lobster roll (thank you Debbie) and yes, with my roasted and salted cashews.



Index-of-reviewed-wines

Copyright 2010-2016 Dennis Tsiorbas. All rights reserved, Template provided by Blogger

 

3 comments:

  1. I think I'd like this wine...lemony-acid, right up my street!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VG: And this "right up (your) my street!" for less than $8!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Didn't notice the price at first.

    ReplyDelete